Professional TV host, writer, translator, marketer and Public Relations Specialist, and now, a Screenwriter.
Zambian Presidential Press Conference Host
Live Host, Announcer, Writer and Instant Translator
Host of 1rst Suez Canal Global Conference 2016 – ‘Challenges and Opportunities’
Conference Host, Ceremonies Content Writer, Announcer and Instant Translator
The 1st Global Suez Canal Conference 2016 Organized under supervision of SUEZ CANAL AUTHORITY and It was in Live Broadcast on AIR for 3 days on National TV CH1 & ONTV live.
The Conference Was attended by several officials including Egyptian Prime Minister Sherif Ismail, 17 ministers, many foreign ministers, Officials and Delegates of International Maritime Organizations and Corporations.
PR and Communications Manager
October 2018 – Present
- Diplomatic Relations Manager in charge of Direct and indirect communications between CIFF and the States’ Diplomatic Missions to Egypt (Embassies) and Handling all the arrangements of the Receptions organized by the Embassies in honor of their participating compatriot guests in the festival.
- Guest Media Officer in charge of Receiving 327 Media Interview Requests and Executing 129 Successful Interviews for 48 CIFF Guests.
- Creating The complete CIFF40 WHO IS WHO containing 397 guests all over the festival.
- Providing the Media Departments (Int. Press Dpt., Arabic Press Dpt., TV/Radio Dpt. and Social Media Team by FP7/CAI) with Full English Artist Biographies accompanied with Awards list + full HD photographs.
TV Host at Nile Life TV Channel – Nile Television Network of National Media Commission
TV Journalist, Anchor and Live host
January 2010 – Present
Lead Presenter for the main daily live talk show on Air ‘Naharak Saeed’ (Good Morning, Layaly Life, ‘Eh El Akhbar’ (Art News) and ‘Music Box’ Chart Show.
Live Ceremonies Announcer, Content writer and Instant Translator
- Live Presenter of the Opening & Closing Ceremonies aired on MBC Masr and Nile Cinema Presenting on the 3rd and the 9th of March 2018 at the International Congress Center, Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Sharm.
- Bilingual English Instant Translation On Air for all the officials including the Minister of Culture’s Speech – H.E. Dr. Inas Abdel Dayem, The speech of US Department’s Cultural Attaché in Cairo – Ms. Ruth Ann Clitz and South Sinai Governor – Major General / Khaled Fouda.
- Ceremonies protocol structuring, Script Content-writing and Translation.
International Press and Media Officer, Official Translator and Master Class Moderator
January 2018 – March 2018
- Official Translation of the Ministers’ speeches included in the official Catalog, plus the translation of the Honorees Studies: Ali Badrakhan, Hassan Hosni, Layla Taher and Youssef Chahine’s 10 years tribute.
- Moderating & Instant Translating the American Independent Cinema Master Class by the American Director Izzy Chan – with the sponsorship of US Department of State represented in the Staff of the US Embassy in Cairo headed by US Cultural Attaché / Ruth Ann Clitz
- Content Writing, Formatting, creating English and Arabic Press KIT & Releases
- Sending Newsletters, notes and Updates to Mailing lists
- Receiving coverage requests and communications from TV channels, Foreign Media and Press.
- International Coverage follow up and Portfolio preparation.
January 2018 – March 2018
Preparation, Content Writing and Copy-writing of the Marketing Plan, Presentation, Sponsorship Packages and Benefits Design plus Sales Negotiation.
39th Cairo International Film Festival
Media Office 2 Manager and Guest Media Office
As Guest Media Officer: Content writing Artist Biographies accompanied with full HD photographs to provide media with 200 documents in one-week pre-fest:
- 100 Accurately-Researched and professionally-edited English Biographies for 100 CIFF present guests out of 160 totals (including 53 Directors + 47 Actors, Actresses and Producers)
- 100 Accurately Arabic-translated and professionally-edited Arabic-version of the Biographies.
- Biographies of present artists included:
- Diamand Bou Abboud (CIFF Best Actress Winner 2017-Insyriated), (11 interviews of 14 requests)
- Raouf ben Omar (CIFF Best Actor Winner 2017-Tunis by Night), (9 interviews of 13 requests)
- Katarina Tomkova, producer of (Bronze Pyramid winner 2017 – Nina)
- Monther Jawabreh actor of (Saad Eldin Wahba Best Arab Film Prize winner 2017 – Ghost Hunting) Horizons of New Arab Cinema competition
- Birgitta Björnsdóttir, producer of (Shadi Abdel Salam Best Film Prize winner 2017 – The Swan) International Critics’ Week Competition.
- International Actress and Supermodel Delfine Bafort, Hussein Fahmy, Kenda Allosh, Amr Salama, Ahmed El Fishawy, Hany Abo Asaad, Diamond Abo Aboud, Karim El Rahbany, Raouf Ben Omar, Dawoud Hussien, Ahmed Iraj, Soufi Botros, Julia Kassar, Sarah Hanashy, Sohair Bin Amara, Monther Gawabra, Joud Saed, Elias Bakkar, Amira Shebly, Mohamed Ali Ben Hamra, Khaled Howayssa, Salma bakkar.
2nd Afro-Chinese Arts and Folklore Festival 2017
General Content Reviser and Translator / Events Announcer
- General Content Reviser and Translator for the Catalog Content of the 2nd Afro-Chinese Arts and Folklore Festival 2017 by the Ministry of Tourism in Collaboration with Ministry of Youth and Sports, and Ministry of Antiquities.
- Live Cultural Events Announcer
- The Conference Was attended by the Egyptian PM, 17 ministers, many foreign ministers, Officials and Delegates of International Maritime Organizations and Corporations.
Luxor Arab and European Film Festival 2016
Live Ceremonies Announcer, Content Writer and Instant Translator
January 2016 – February 2016
- Opening and Closing Live Ceremonies Announcer, Content writer and Instant Translator for the Luxor Arab and European Film Festival 2016 at the Karnak Temple.
- The Live Ceremonies were broadcasted ON AIR on Nile Cinema Channel.
NileTV International – Egyptian News Sector of National of Egyptian Radio and Television Union (Ministry of Information)
TV Reporter, Journalist and Bulletin Reader
January 2006 – January 2010
- Producing Official English speaking TV Reports for Nile TV international channel – the only foreign speaking tv channel in Egypt
- regular work in as editor in news-desk and bulletin reading.
- Reports Unity Deputy after Unit Director, Channel’s Head Deputy, Shahira Amin – covering all state Class A events in Top Egypt Locations varying from UN organisations to NGO’s to Government Ministries.
OTv Channel – Hawa Ltd. of Orascom
Senior TV Reporter, Director and Producer
July 2008 – December 2008
- Senior TV Reporter, voice-over, director and producer covering all daily news in Cairo
- feature documentary series about Old Islamic Cairo.
Nile News Channel of Egyptian Radio &TV Union (Ministry of Information)
TV Reporter, Journalist and Bulletin Reader
April 2005 – December 2005
Mainly producing daily news reports.
IT Department of NTN (Nile Television Network) (ERTU) (Ministry of Information)
Security System Administrator and Data Control
December 2003 – April 2005
- Intranet Administrator and NT Security Officer over Win2K server.
- Responsible for Nile News Channel Affairs, database and Production reports
27th, 28th & 29th Cairo International Film Festival
International Press Coordinator and Deputy Media Officer
August 2003 – December 2004
- International Press Coordinator: Bureau of the International Press (27th edition 2003 and 28th edition 2004)
- Deputy Media Officer: Bureau of Media Coordination (29th edition 2005)
a.r.t teenz Channel (Arab Radio and Television)
Live Host & TV Reporter
January 2001 – January 2002
- Presenting the live ON-AIR youth program “Esma3ouna’ discussing the youth problems & lifestyles.
- Presenting the “Shabab.at.Arteenz” Video Magazine Program
- Producing Investigative Reports about Independent & Underground Music in Egypt at that time.
IIE – International Institute of Education
Washington DC, Denver CO, New York city NY, USA.
- The program included visiting Capitol Hill, the white House and the media dept. in US Department of State’s Headquarters in Harry Truman Bldg. in Washington DC.
- Visiting Denver included PBS News Headquarters and Denver Press Association, Denver Mayor’s office and the Colorado State Governor’s office.
- Lately in NY, visiting CNNY university’s School of Journalism and US Mission offices in UN Plaza.
Qualification : Online Marketing Fundamentals
Online Marketing Certification from Google Digital Garage and The Interactive Advertising Bureau of Europe (IAB Europe)
YouTube, Partner (Opal Level)
Creators Studio Member (Opal Level)
Fine Arts College in Zamalek, Helwan University
FINE ARTS Faculty in Cairo Helwan University [1995 – 2001]
BFA (Bachelor of fine arts):
major DÉCOR specialty [ EXPRESSIVE Arts] Minor: Scenography
Graduation Project: The full SCENOGRAPHIE of the ALBERT CAMUS’ theater play “CALIGULA” in full color paintings
High school General Diploma
Collège De La Salle (Frères)
Grade: 85.6 out of 100
Collège De La Salle (Frères) – Daher in Cairo [September 1986- September 1995]
Security Professional CIW, June 2003, Grade: 83 out of 100
Associate CIW, February 2003, Grade : 92 out of 100
Higher diploma, Intensive Arabic linguistic phonetics and anchor performance training
RTI – Radio & Television Institute
Higher diploma, Intensive News Basics training and Bulletins presenting at NTN training facility 2005
RTI – Radio & Television Institute
- Marketing Strategy, Events Sponsorship Packaging, Online Marketing, Domain & Hosting Administration, WordPress, Google Ads, Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Email Marketing Campaigns, Newsletters & Social Media Management.
- Press Releases, Content Creation, Writing, Translation, Presentation Skills, Voice Over and Public Speaking.
- Analysis, Team Management and Time Management & Planning.
- Creativity, Design Concepts, Color Scheme and Visual Strategy.
- Photos Editing: Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
- Videos Editing: Adobe Premiere, CyberLink (Power Director 17, Color Director 5)
- Sound Editing: Audacity, Audio Director 7, Wave Editor 2
- Microsoft Office professional: (Word – PowerPoint – Excel)
- Dos, Microsoft Windows x64 x32 based systems
- Windows 2K Server Administration Study + Experience
- Extensive Networks and Security Study + Experience
- Domain Name Registration, Management and DNS Connectivity
- Website Administration, hosting, Design, building over CDN
- Corporate Email server set up, launch & management.